Wednesday 18 June 2014

finished animation

I started of by making a character  to do this I went on google and found a character creator page and that is what i used to create mine.
First i decided to make a female character, on this site I got to choose everything and change the colour.
http://bitstrips.com/create/character/
This was my character.
On it i could also change the facial expressions and the angle she is stood which makes things a lot easier for me when I do my animation.


When I was trying to cut them out it didn't work properly so I then changed my animation to clay models, I created two models or dragon heads at this point I didn't know what I was going to do with them, in the end I though I would make it look as they were being built up from the ground as if they were been made. I did this by destroying them then reversing the frames so it looked like they were being built up. Once I have done this I put it into premier pro to add titles and music. This was my finished result.

No comments:

Post a Comment